Supporting a global industrial conglomerate throughout their divestiture with speed and precision
Global Industrial Conglomerate | 3-Minute Read
AT A GLANCE
- Primary Concern: Timely & Effective Technology Separation
- Services: Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures, Portfolio & Program Management, Data Visualization & Storytelling
What does it take to separate a global industrial conglomerate into 3 independent companies?
A divestiture creates many complex activities that must be executed flawlessly to comply with regulatory requirements. We partnered with our long-time client to provide them with a framework enabling the successful technical and logical separation of all entities. By completing the infrastructure separation 3 months ahead of schedule, the company was able to realize significant cost savings by eliminating operational support that had previously been allocated for.
Months Ahead of Schedule
Global Network Hubs Implemented
Office 365 Users Migrated
Remote Sites Migrated
Proactively driving value and efficiency
- Need to meet Transition Services Agreement (TSA) deadlines while maintaining business continuity
- Need to separate technology infrastructure to support the divestiture of two operating divisions
- Need for transparency to track separation activities to minimize risk
Driving success through collaboration
AustinCSI guided and worked with the client team to stand up new infrastructure to support the physical and logical separation of the three entities including infrastructure & application separation and configuration readiness, site installation progress, and data center transition activities. We developed multiple measurements that visually represented progress towards TSA deadlines to provide executive leadership with visibility into separation activities.
- Stood up a new infrastructure and applications for 3 independent companies
- Achieved all regulatory and compliance deadlines ahead of schedule
- Successful technical separation of divesting entities